Our upstairs neighbor has once again complained about our Shenzi pup (this is the second time in 2 weeks), saying that she barks too much in the morning when Charlie and I leave. Wakes him up during his "best sleepin' hours." He is just kind of a crazy dude, and our other neighbors have said that they never hear the dog carry on, nor do they think this upstairs neighbor is really all too good of a neighbor. We're all pretty sure that he doesn't work or may be on disability or something, but we're also pretty sure that he might be someone who's a little dependent on drugs of some sort. He told me that I should purchase a shock collar for her. No. No way. Our dog barking at 8:30 am is too much for him because he's "so tired and just not sleepin'" and he's a night owl.
I cannot apologize for the fact that he doesn't go to sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning and doesn't wake up until 12 noon. Just ridiculous. Charlie and I operate on "normal" schedules.
Anyway, on to the picture.
This is my engagement ring! I decided to use this picture today because whenever I look down at my hand, I am reminded of my blessings and how excited I am to get married! Just what I needed as a pick-me-up after my run-in with the poopy upstairs neighbor. Yes, I used the word "poopy," mostly because any other word would simply not be appropriate. :)
Can't wait for Charlie to get home. I just want to cuddle up in bed and get some rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment