I have so much to say and so many pictures to post. Maybe I'll let some of the pictures talk for themselves. While Alec and Jane were here, Alec took some engagement photos for us! They turned out absolutely beautiful and I am thrilled to share some of them here in the blogosphere. But before that, I must include that our Thanksgiving brisket dinner turned out so well (picture also to be included!) and that Alec and Jane surprised us with changing their flight plans and instead of staying Thurs - Saturday, they stayed until early Monday morning!! So awesome!
Yummy brisket, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, garlic bread, wine...just lots of super tasty food. Oh, I forgot the tater tot casserole (which is SO gross, but the boys love that stuff) which totally brought back a lot of college memories.
Jane and I got to go pick up my wedding dress (YAY!!!!) and she tried on the bridesmaid dress that I'm pretty sure is the one. Jane looked adorable in it, Linds sent me a picture of herself in it and she looks great too. Very exciting!
So, here are some of the engagement photos.



These are just a few of them -- we have a lot more that I will continue to share throughout the week. Also, I've got to post some of the pictures I took from our night out to Cowboy's for two-steppin'! We took engagement pictures in three different places over three different days. The first day, we went to SMU and took pictures all over the campus. The second day, we showed Jane and Alec a little of downtown Dallas and took some pictures at Fountain Place. The third day, we went to a nearby park where we take the dogs often for walks and where we also like to rollerblade and ride bikes.
I've said it so many times, but it's so true -- we are so blessed to have these wonderful and talented friends. Alec did just a great job. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment