Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 3 - 362 Days to Go!

What a great Sunday! We just got home from seeing a movie -- Grown Ups. Gotta say, we're happy we waited until it got to the Plano 10 dollar movies. As Charlie says, it was fairly "hokey". Great movie for parents to take the kids to, though.

We also got a little grocery shopping out of the way. On our way to Sprouts (a pretty awesome farmer's market with a lot more locally grown produce and organic stuff), we snapped a few pictures of the painted brick wall that spans about 4 or 5 blocks on Forest Lane. Today, we've got two pictures:



I love the armadillo in the first shot! Ever since we've moved down here, I've wanted to see one. And I've seen several -- dead on the side of the road. As Charlie says, we've truly switched raccoon and deer roadkill for armadillos and jack rabbits. Even then, most of the dead ones that I have seen were in Oklahoma, not in Texas. And I included the second one because it shows more of the fun stuff that is painted on it.

Feeling sleepy this evening, but laundry is needing to be folded. Charlie just started the dishwasher...oh, the sounds of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment