Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 7 - 358 Days to Go!

I'm a little late in the day on this post, but I wanted to wait until Charlie got home to take today's picture.

I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday! Although tonight was something I was super excited for: Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere!! I am currently having a drink with my fiancé and tuning in! He watched the season finale with me and he's kind of hooked on knowing what happens next, almost as much as I am. :)

The picture for today is one of the delicious dinner I prepared for Charlie and I this evening (yes, I am totally bragging about how delicious it was!).


I made mesquite marinaded chicken breasts with sides of garlic potatoes and broccoli with a touch of sage and mushroom infused olive oil. YUMMY! When Charlie walked in the door, he looked at me and said, "Holy crap, that smells so good!" That made me feel really great. What I didn't realize about this dinner until I looked at the picture was that that the fiestaware plates that I pulled out were totally in our wedding colors.

Well, back to Grey's and chatting up new playing opportunities for my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment