And it's going to be a good one. Work today was pretty good, and it looks like Charlie has made plans to have a couple of our friends come over this evening. So, since I got home, I've been cleaning up and trying to make our place decent for guests! Also, we've decided on french bread pizzas for dinner tonight (YUM!!!) so prep and clean up for that won't be too bad either. Charlie is actually going to be home about an hour earlier than usual tonight, which also makes today wonderful!
Tomorrow night, I get to babysit again. It turns out that some of the country club moms have been passing my information around...which is great! It's really nice to make some extra money, but it's also *usually* lots of fun to spend time with the kids.
Due to the fact that our home still needs more attention, I'll get to posting the picture.

This was taken the summer of 09, probably a couple months before we moved down here. Came across this one as we were hunting for save the date photos and laughed at the sheer amount of ridiculous pictures we have together. A lot of them are like this, with either Charlie or myself making a silly face. I like that about us. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment